- COMBO SALE
- BABY FOOD
- SNACKS & COOKIES
- BEANS, SEEDS & NUTS
- BEVERAGES & JUICE
- DRIED PRODUCTS
- FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- HEALTH SUPPLEMENT
- VEGETABLE HOME DELIVERY
- JAM, SPREAD & HONEY
- NOODLE & PASTA
- OAT & SOY PRODUCTS
- PERSONAL CARE
- POULTRY & SEAFOOD
- SAUCES & SEASONINGS
- SOUP, MISO & PASTE
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How to use Planet Organics's e-voucher?
- This voucher is valid only for your online shopping experience at www.planetorganics.com.my
- Voucher cannot be used for Promotional items.
- Only one voucher can be used for one purchase transaction (single receipt).
1. First, go to our website at www.planetorganics.com.my,
2. Shop and browse for your desired items.
3. Then, click on the "ADD TO CART" option located right below the picture of the product.
4. If you wish to have more than one item in your shopping cart list, just click on the "CONTINUE SHOPPING" option and you will be re-directed to the homepage of the website.
From here, you can continue browsing for your other desired items.
5. Once you have done selecting your items, Type in your discount code on the empty column that reads " DISCOUNT CODE " that is located right below your list of items in your shopping cart.
NOTE: YOUR DISCOUNT CODE CAN BE FOUND ON THE FRONT OF YOUR VOUCHER (for example : ad889 )
6. Then, click on the option " CHECKOUT ".
Here, you can choose the options of whether checkingout as a guest, returning customer or as a new customer. (your own choice)
7. Proceed to fill up your personal information, choice of payment (eg: offline bank transfer, credit card ) your choice of shipping option.
8. Finally, you will come to a summary of your online purchase order.Here, you will have to type in your Discount Code again and click on the "UPDATE" option right beside the discount code.A discounted price of your total will appear after the update!
9. Click on " Confirm Your Purchase" as your last step and Planet Organics's Headquarters Office will be notified of your order and we will proceed to deliver your items to you within 5 working days!
Q: What kind of payment options do Planet Organics Sdn Bhd offer ?
METHOD:ONLINE BANKING TRANSFER
- Online Bank Transfer HONG LEONG BANK BERHAD (A/C: 22700006326)
Q: I cannot remove and add items into my shopping cart. Why and how to resolve this ?
It should be a memory problem from your browser. Please follow steps on below link to delete the cookies:
Q: I have received a few emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. What are Orders Received, Orders Processed and Payment Receipt?
Order Received: This email informs you that www.planetorganics.com.my has received your orders and will process it as soon as possible.
Order Processed: This email confirms www.planetorganics.com.my has processed your order.
Order Shipped: This email confirms that Planet Organics has delivered/shipped the order to your shipping address.
Q: Can I return an item after it is delivered to me?
Yes, you can. However, there are terms and conditions for this. Please refer to the http://planetorganics.com.my/index.asp?p=/static/return_refund_policy.html for more information on this.
Q: I can't find a particular product/item I want from Little Green Planet online store, what can I do ?
Kindly contact us at email@example.com or call us at +60167040300 for further enquiries. We will try our best to assist you or recommend you an alternative.
BELOW FAQ SECTION ONLY APPLICABLE IF YOU OFFER IPAY88 PAYMENT OPTION
Q: When I click on the button "Credit Card Payment with IPAY88", nothing happens after that. Why ?
Please examine the settings of your internet browser if pop-up blocker is turned on. We need the pop-blocker to be turned off.
For Internet Explorer users, go to Tools->Pop-Up Blocker->Turn-Off Pop-Up Blocker.
Q: I came across the name ipay88 in www.planetorganics.com.my, what is IPAY88 ?
www.planetorganics.com.my accepts online credit card payment using ipay88 (accredited by Bank Negara Malaysia) and it is a secure online system that offers our customers safe transaction over the internet. PAYPAL also uses 3D secure where extra authentication from the bank is required.
Q: Why do I have PAYPAL in my credit card transaction records rather than PAYPAL/PLANET ORGANICS ?
Do not worry because our payment gateway partner, PAYPAL collects payment on behalf of www.planetorganics.com.my .
Q: Why PAYPAL is on my billing statement?
PAYPAL has appointed as its sole authorized reseller of all PAYPAL merchants. If you have a PAYPAL charged on your statement, it is very likely that you or someone in your household placed an online order with us.
Q: How do I know if my payment has gone through?
When you submit your payment details, the PAYPAL payment service will request authorisation from your Card Issuer and carry out any fraud screening checks on www.littlegreenplanet.com.my. Depending on the outcome of the authorisation request, you will see either a successful or a failed message on screen which will confirm the result of your transaction.
A successful payment will also be confirmed by email. This email will include the details of your purchase and your Transaction ID, which is a unique reference for your payment, and should be quoted on any correspondence with . It will be sent by PAYPAL to the email address you have provided when entering your payment details.
If you receive more than one email and you have only made one purchase, please contact PLANET ORGANICS SDN BHD and inform us that you have placed multiple orders by mistake. We will arrange a refund if necessary.
Q: Why my payment was declined?
This could be for many different reasons, however, PAYPAL is not informed of the exact reason why the transaction has been declined. Reasons why your payment was declined include:
- Some of the card/personal details entered does not match the information held by your Card Issuer
- You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet)
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer’s authorisation system
-- You haven't activated 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) of your card
If you are sure that one of the reasons above does not apply to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again. However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer to find out further information.
If this means you are unable to pay by credit card or Online Banking through PAYPAL, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Are your vegetables and fruits “Organic” or “Pure” ?
We sell Organic vegetables and fruits.
Q: Are your prices cheaper than retail/supermarket/hypermarket/competitors ?
Kindly note that our pricing is decided and published on a reasonable and sustainable basis. We are not necessarily cheaper than nor more expensive as our main mission is to provide
Q: I want to buy organic food, but why does it cost more?
The cost of organic food stops many people from buying organic. Organic foods is often more expensive than conventional food because production is more labour intensive. Other factors are; many organic farms are smaller and distribution occurs on a smaller scale making transportation costs higher; and farming without herbicides, pesticides and other chemicals, the yield is generally smaller. Also, considering the environmental pollution, soil erosion and health costs associated with conventional food, organic food is very reasonably priced! The small extra cost of organic produce is well worth paying to insure good health and vitality.
Q: What if I'm not home to receive my order?
If you think that you may not be home on the day to receive your scheduled delivery, please call us at +603-7886 0300/ 0167040300 to arrange alternative arrangements. If you're not home on the day of delivery and there are no instructions where to leave your box, we will do our best to redeliver your order later the same day or inform you where we have placed the box safely with permission.
We'll always try to deliver your order directly to you. If your building has a reception area, you may authorize the receptionist to receive orders on your behalf.If you have more questions, please feel free to ring us up or email us.